A variety of therapeutic services is available and depending on the particular situation, is offered to individuals, couples/families, or groups. Workshops are presented on request and according to the client’s specific needs.
An ecometric assessment is usually included as tool in the therapeutic process. Emphasis is placed on the importance of the client’s responsibility towards him/herself. The attitude of the client has a huge influence on the achievement of therapeutic goals. Although the therapist can guide to client to understand the benefits of the therapeutic process, it is not the role of the therapist to try and convince the client to participate and the freedom of choice to end the therapeutic process always remains.
Still in doubt whether you can benefit from therapy/counselling? Wellness Wise can assist you if any of the following features in your life:
- Continuously experiencing the same frustrations and conflict situations.
- Difficulty dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- Exposure to trauma and/or stress.
- Challenging interpersonal relationships.
- Feelings of guilt and/or hopelessness.
- Unsure about career planning.
- Feeling trapped.
- The need to improve your self-knowledge and understanding yourself.
- Getting married.
- Marital problems.
- Want to enrich your marriage.
- Thinking about divorce.
- Challenging family issues.
- Need assistance for my team/employees to enhance teamwork.
- Uncertainty regarding the best candidate for a specific position or promotion.
- Anger issues.
- Unresolved past experiences.
- Lack of confidence.
- People’s pleaser.
- We as a group of friends wants to learn how to compliment our best attributes.
- Question the purpose of life.
Wellness Wise offers the ideal opportunity for the working class who would like to benefit from therapy without having to take time off work.
The therapist is committed to professional conduct at all times, which includes confidentiality. The client will be expected to provide confidential personal details and to accept the terms of service delivery.
Please contact Wellness Wise for enquiries about consultation fees and/or specific needs.